Complaint Review: Ap9 Shopping Essentials

• Updated: Mon, August 25, 2008

• Reported By:metairie Louisiana
Ap9 Shopping Essentials
AP9SHOPPINGESSENTIALS.Com Internet U.S.A.

Ap9 Shopping Essentials charged my credit card without my knowledge and,or authorization. They said i filled out a application under restaurant.com survey, and arthorized them to charge my account. Based In Illinois Internet

AP9SHOPPINGESSENTIALS.com is a internet fraud ripoff co. They claim I submitted a application to their co. and allowed them to charge my credit card, $14.95 a month for their services. If I did file a authorization form to this effect, I have no copy, have never received any info concerning what type of co., or organization I had joined, what the benefits were, or how to contact them. I just happened to go over the charges on my account and saw their name with a charge of $14.95 per month on my account.

I called my credit card company, and was informed that these charges had been placed on my account since April, 2008, and to call the number listed next to the account, which I did, and was informed that I filled out a survey under restaurant.com website and agreed to their contract. I have never received a contract nor any info concerning this co. They have never contacted me, nor have I received any services from them, but they have unauthorized charges on my credit card. Be very careful when filling out anything online. Hope this info is some help to you.

Johnny
metairie, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2008 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ap9-Shopping-Essentials/internet/Ap9-Shopping-Essentials-charged-my-credit-card-without-my-knowledge-andor-authorization-366705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ap9 Shopping Essentials