Complaint Review: Ap9*Connections

• Updated: Thu, September 27, 2007

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
Ap9*Connections
http://www.adaptivemarketing.com/ap9/connections.asp Internet U.S.A.

Ap9*Connections Charged my bank card without my consent for three years, but also me or wife never got any knowledge that we were purchasing anything. Internet Only Internet

The fact that I just noticed last night, 09/26/07, I was being charged for somethiing I was unaware of is my fault. However, my bank card has been charged every month in amounts escalating upward to 16.95 since the 2004 which was the last statement year I found I was being charged.

Today I had my wife call the company since she has more access to a phone at work than myself. They said that I had purchased a cooking product from an infomercial, and in doing so had purchased this product. My wife had asked them what we had purchased because we have not been receiving anything in the mail and did not even know what we were purchasing. After stuttering around, the customer service rep kept saying we could get discounts on the Outback restaurants.

My wife kept telling them that we did not even know we had purchased the product because we had never received anything in the mail. They finally came up with a date when they said they sent us something about our purchase which was September 2, 2004. My wife still said if we did, that was the only time and surely an advertising company would be sending out more information that one time on something you were paying for on every month. Even banks do that. She said that we had never been given any kind of booklet or any material letting us know what we had purchased, so we wanted our money back.

They refused saying that they could only give us two months credit back after three of paying. So here I am making this report. Since my wife was the one talking to them, she did not know I had closed my bank acocunt in the meantime so if they tried to credit my account for two months, I won't get it now.

My points are several: 1) I obviously was not aware of the ongoing committment I was getting into, 2) Even I was sent something initially in 2004, I was not even given the chance to cancel because we have never seen anything about what kind of discounts we were supposed to be getting, 3) They could not tell my wife that they had sent anything except when I apparently made the initial order for the cooking product.

Van
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2007 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ap9Connections/internet/Ap9Connections-Charged-my-bank-card-without-my-consent-for-three-years-but-also-me-or-wi-276288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ap9*Connections