Complaint Review: Ap9*at Home Rewards, Ap9*savingsmart.com

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2007

• Reported By:Westerly Rhode Island
Ap9*at Home Rewards, Ap9*savingsmart.com
athomerewards.com, savingsmart.com Internet U.S.A.

Ap9*at Home Rewards, Ap9*savingsmart.com Money taken from me even when I didn't sign up or place orders Internet

I didn't notice that I was getting charged different amounts of money, between $1.00 and $14.95 a month since July of 2007. The sites that kept charging my debit card was Ap9*at home rewards and Ap9*savings mart.com. I do not know why they were charging me and how they got my debit card number.

I never noticed these charges because I don't exactly skim through my bank statements. But I noticed on my online statement that I was charged all these fees for nothing. Even when my account was overdrawn a couple dollars or so, it would still take money.

I don't buy much online and if I did, it would be from clothing stores or bare minerals. Those are the only things I shop from. I haven't done anything yet to dispute because I just realized that I was scammed out of money. As soon as these companies open their phone lines, I"ll figure it out, hopefully.

Jennifer
Westerly, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2007 03:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ap9at-Home-Rewards-Ap9savingsmartcom/internet/Ap9at-Home-Rewards-Ap9savingsmartcom-Money-taken-from-me-even-when-I-didnt-sign-up-or-282485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ap9*at Home Rewards, Ap9*savingsmart.com