Complaint Review: Ap9*dealmax

• Submitted: Sat, June 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 21, 2008

• Reported By:Elizabethtown Pennsylvania
1392 S Woodland Blvd Deland, Florida U.S.A.

Ap9*dealmax charge my credit card and have no idea what for or even how they got the card #, I want my card credited for 29.95. Deland Florida

i have no idea how they got a hold of my card # because it was brand new. they charged the account and now i need to get they to credit my card. This is truly a scam and i am furious, my husband almost took my head off. since i do not know what the charge was i can not honestly answer the next question,.

Brenda shifflett
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2008 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ap9dealmax/Deland-Florida-32720/Ap9dealmax-charge-my-credit-card-and-have-no-idea-what-for-or-even-how-they-got-the-card-342823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ap9*dealmax