Complaint Review: Ap9*simplyyou, Paycom.net, Sfm Critics Choice, Ent, Mwi Your Savings Club, Mwi Simplyyou,

• Submitted: Sat, October 23, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 17, 2004

• Reported By:quincy Washington
www.dealpass.com Internet U.S.A.

Ap9*simplyyou, Paycom.net, Sfm Critics Choice, Ent, Mwi Your Savings Club, Mwi Simplyyou, ripoff i didnt even order stuff from them but i got charged for 16 items Conneticut, California, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Took money without permission.

I was ripped off 16 times by the same company under a different name. I contacted them and they told me i had purchased something from a local company, i never bought anything from these companies.

ap9 simplyyou.com, paycom.net, sfmcritics choice ent, mwi yoursavingsclub, mwi homeworks, mwi galleriausa, mwi premierhealthplus, essntl boost multivit, essential boost, 6second abs

if you see these companies on your bank statment your a victim of fraud.

Logan
quincy, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2004 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ap9simplyyou-Paycomnet-Sfm-Critics-Choice-Ent-Mwi-Your-Savings-Club-Mwi-Simplyyou/internet/Ap9simplyyou-Paycomnet-Sfm-Critics-Choice-Ent-Mwi-Your-Savings-Club-Mwi-Simplyyou-114304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ap9*simplyyou, Paycom.net, Sfm Critics Choice, Ent, Mwi Your Savings Club, Mwi Simplyyou,

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Took money without permission.

AUTHOR: Joy - (U.S.A.)

I was signed up and paying for a club I knew nothing about. I contacted them ask them to give money back and cancel the so called membership. They got my credit card number when I ordered a trash can off of TV. It was the first time I had ever used a credit card to order anything off of TV.

They said they would cancel membership and would give me my money back. They did give me some of the money but not all. Two months later (07-06-04) I see on my bank statment they had taken $199.95 out. I contacted them again they said they would put it back. They put back $136.95 on 08-19-04.

I contacted the bank to be sure it did not happen again. I do not have a number to reach them at. Please let me know a number they can be reached at.