Complaint Review: Apacer Lending

• Updated: Thu, June 28, 2007

• Reported By:Scarborough Ontario
Apacer Lending
Prince Edward Island Toronto, Ontario Albania

Apacer Lending - RIP OFF - I was scammed by Apacer Lending was taken for 750 CDN on a bad credit loan. authorities are involved however it reaches North America. I am in Toronto. They need to be stoped!!! Nationwide

I was scammed by Apacer Lending. I am in Toronto and responded to a email from this company offering me a bad credit loan for 10 000. I am a senior and stupidly I trusted these people and sent them the 750.00 CDN that they said was required to obtain the loan. It was suppose to be 1000.00 but I told them my pension was not in yet and I couldnt send them that.

When the money was not deposited into my account I phoned both the local number PEI and the 1800 number provided. I only got through on the 1800 number. I was told that the money should be in there but they would look into it. When I phoned back I was told the accounting rep was not available.

My daughter then looked them up on the internet and was horrified to see that they were scamming people all over America and Canada. When she called them she threatened the women on the phone who told her "GO AHEAD file a report with the FBI etc" then hung up.

Later that day I called back and was told that a refund would come in the mail 10-15 days later as their was a process to go through.. I told him he was full of crap as his profile is all over the net! They then seemed really worried and hung up.

To no surpise the next day the 1800 number was busy all day as they probably have jumped ship. Phone busters located in Canada is involved in this and they pass any info on to the police.

We all need to get together on this one and STOP these people!!!
You can email me at (((REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))

Scarborough, Ontario
font color="red"> sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company your comments on this policy are welcome! CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2007 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apacer-Lending/Toronto-Ontario/Apacer-Lending-RIP-OFF-I-was-scammed-by-Apacer-Lending-was-taken-for-750-CDN-on-a-bad-257467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apacer Lending