Complaint Review: Apartment Movers

• Updated: Sun, January 03, 2010

• Reported By: BurnedByApartmentMovers — Spring Texas United States of America
Apartment Movers
7135 Clarewood Dr, Houston, Texas 77036 houston, Texas United States of America

Apartment Movers Burned by APARTMENT MOVERS - No compensation for damage to new floor or furniture houston, Texas

I made the unfortunate mistake of selecting APARTMENT MOVERS in Oct-2009. These people damaged not only my furniture but scratched my freshly installed hardwood floor right through the finish in every room they entered.

It was pitch dark when they finally concluded my move at quarter to eleven at night (I scheduled a morning pick up). I discovered the damage over the following days. I filed a claim and was rejected because the paper they had me sign that night had fine print stating everything was satisfactory.

They NEVER EVEN SENT AN ADJUSTER TO MY HOME TO LOOK. I was totally blown off by claims manager, Todd Carpenter. Folks DO NOT USE APARTMENT MOVERS. My floor cost me almost $6000 and was installed just prior to moving in. This does not include the damage to my furniture. I was offered nothing by APARTMENT MOVERS not even an apology.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2010 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apartment-Movers/houston-Texas-/Apartment-Movers-Burned-by-APARTMENT-MOVERS-No-compensation-for-damage-to-new-floor-or-548920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apartment Movers