illustration

Complaint Review: Apartments for Rent Casselberry, FL | Reflections

• Submitted: Wed, October 31, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: BadApartmentsareBAD — Casselberry Florida United States of America
Apartments for Rent Casselberry, FL | Reflections
100 Reflections Circle, Casselberry, FL 32707 Casselberry, Florida United States of America

Apartments for Rent Casselberry, FL | Reflections Dangerous Place, Roach Motel, Bad Area dangerous, drugs, crime, oblivious staff, unsafe Casselberry, Florida

Apartments for Rent in Casselberry FL are many, but Reflections apartments is NOT a good choice!  This is a dangerous, crime ridden community and I would wish my worst enemy to live here.  I can tolerate the insane roach problem, I can deal with the rude office staff and condescending management.  What I can't and will not tolerate is the crime that is occurring here with the knowledge of the office staff.  They are so desperate to get people into this place that they are willing to allow criminals, drug dealers, drug addicts and more to live near me.  I don't feel safe, in fact I'm very scared.  I did something I never thought I would have to do the other day to protect my family-  I went and took shooting lessons and bought a gun so that when (not if) one of these gangsters decides to break into my home I'll a way to protect my wife and children.

If you were considering a apartments for rent in Casselberry FL, I'd stay away from Reflections if I were you, unless you have a weapon already.  It's NOT safe!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apartments-for-Rent-Casselberry-FL-Reflections/Casselberry-Florida-32707/Apartments-for-Rent-Casselberry-FL-Reflections-Dangerous-Place-Roach-Motel-Bad-Area-d-962675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apartments for Rent Casselberry, FL | Reflections