Complaint Review: Apatrol

• Reported By: Carolyn — no.Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Apatrol
2207 concord pike #511 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Apatrol Thy Riped me off Wilmington Delaware

Apatrol contacted me in 10/2012 about there product, I told the rep that I never heard of the company or the product. so David the rep from the company told me that a relative of mine referred them to me, and thy gave me this relative name so it sound like it was on the up & up. so the product was free all I had to pay for was S&H $4.99. then I asked David if they were going to charge me anymore money later and he reassured me that there will not be any more charges to my account. I asked him like four times if I needed to cancel cause I wanted two cancel now but he reassured me over and over that it was no need to cancel. So on nov 5, 2012 there was a charge from them for $74.94 for a new shippment that I did not order. so I called them to find out why thy charged me and they said it was for a new shippment. and when I told them I did not order anything and that I wanted a refund they told me just return it and we will refund you your money. so I sent the product back but no refund I call and ask to speak with a supervisor always in a meeting or out of the office. I just called today 12/20/2012 and the said that thy refunded me already on 12/14/2012 but thy have not I've checked my bank account no refund from them thy are BIG FAT LIARS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apatrol/Wilmington-Delaware-19803/Apatrol-Thy-Riped-me-off-Wilmington-Delaware-985094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apatrol