• Report: #204863

• Submitted: Mon, August 07, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 15, 2006

• Reported By:Reno Nevada
Apex Alarm Of Orem Utah
580 S. State St Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Apex Alarm, Monitronix Of Orem Utah Fraudulent, Lies, deceit, all around bad business Orem Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us

Back in May, 2006 My wife was approached by this company APEX alarm. They would install and begin alarm monitoring imediately for 73.00. We decided we would try it. I saw the installation job the technician performed and it was inadequate. I called within 2 days to have the system removed which they did do. I was assured that the money paid for the services rendered would be refunded to me within 7 business days. This didnt happen. It took 42 days, and 3 calls to return the money. After all of that frustration I made another call to the phone number provided to make sure the contract was cancelled. I was told that yes it was and no further contact was needed. I was enthralled to know that I was done. Much to my chagrin on 8/7/2006 I decided to take care of some banking. I found that APEX had billed me for their services once again. I could feel my blood begin to boil. I called APEX and they insured me that it would be taken care of. I would accept this but the past experiences with their dishonest services leads me to not give up so easy. I am going to contact my legal advisor to see if this fraudulent activity should be taken to the next level. I assure you you will have issues with this company. DO NOT SIGN CONTRACT OR LET A REP FROM THIS COMPANY IN YOUR HOME...

Patrick
Reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2006 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apex-Alarm-Of-Orem-Utah/Orem-Utah-84058/Apex-Alarm-Monitronix-Of-Orem-Utah-Fraudulent-Lies-deceit-all-around-bad-business-Orem-204863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apex Alarm Of Orem Utah

Please contact us

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Patrick:

I just became aware of your complaint. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I may assist you with your refund. It appears that we have made an accounting error that must be corrected. I need you to contact me so that I can access your account. I look forward to helping you. Thank you very much.

Michael Melzer