Complaint Review: Apex Alarm System

• Submitted: Sat, August 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 16, 2008

• Reported By:Melbourne Florida
Apex Alarm System
560 S. State Orem, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-216-5232
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Apex Alarm System credit report Orem Utah

They came to my house with out my calling them even if I have a different alarm system trying me to cancel my other company and going with them. But it would even had cost me more going with Apex.
Then I got a notification from my credit report even if I have identity theft protection that Apex went into my credit report to make sure I qualified for their system with out me signing any agreement with them.
I called the 800 number and told them I never gave them permission to go to my credit report and now I feel my history has been violated by this company with out my permission. How did they get my social security number I do not know . I feel now I have to change all my credit cards, social security number and bank account for fear they will steal my identity.

Apex alarm system
Melbourne, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2008 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apex-Alarm-System/Orem-Utah-84058/Apex-Alarm-System-credit-report-Orem-Utah-363534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apex Alarm System