Complaint Review: Apex Digital, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, May 01, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 01, 2006

• Reported By:Dublin Ohio
Apex Digital, Inc.
301 Brea Canyon Rd. Walnut, California U.S.A.

Apex Digital, Inc. won't help me fix my TV - AND their authorized service centers won't touch it! Walnut California

There are so many reports about the poor customer service that Apex provides, I feel as if I am just piling on. The article in the San Diego Magazine written by Ron Donoho really articulates the sort of experience that I have had. The biggest difference was the I didn't even get the opportunity to take the TV anyplace because all the dealers listed on Apex's website that I called told me not to bother. They can't get parts, they don't get paid, etc.

My request to them has been simple - help me adjust the size of the picture being displayed on the screen of my 27" TV. They have what is called "service mode" for each TV where this sort of adjustment is possible. All I get from them is "take it to an authorized dealer, we won't tell you how to enter service mode yourself". We're talking a menu driven, onscreen mode here. Bunk.

The icing on the cake has been that I wrote an email to them in January that was replied to on April 26th. I had calmed down and resolved to just never buy another Apex product again when they opened the old wound.

The short of it is, I have two TV's and two DVD players with the Apex name on them. They will be the LAST I ever own. My ability to influence my friends and family will not serve Apex well either.

Ron Donoho's article

Phil
Dublin, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2006 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apex-Digital-Inc/Walnut-California-91789/Apex-Digital-Inc-wont-help-me-fix-my-TV-AND-their-authorized-service-centers-wont-to-189406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apex Digital, Inc.