Complaint Review: Apex Digital Inc

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: Harvey — chicago Illinois United States of America
Apex Digital Inc

Apex Digital Inc Adapter goes out on Apex tv I purchased. Its being 3 months and I still have not received an adapter Internet

I purchased a Apex tv in March. Adapter goes out 3 weeks later. I call Apex due to is still under warranty with them. Apex promise me an adapter in 14 days.

Here it is 3 months later and I still have not receive an adapter. Every time I call they say the same thing we are waiting for an update from the service center. This is not what you call customer service and there has not being any accommodation at all.

I recommend anyone not to buy this brand television because this is the HELL you are going yo get when it's time to replace anything on this particular brand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apex-Digital-Inc/internet/Apex-Digital-Inc-Adapter-goes-out-on-Apex-tv-I-purchased-Its-being-3-months-and-I-still-909620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apex Digital Inc