Complaint Review: Apex Digital

• Submitted: Mon, March 21, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 21, 2005

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Apex Digital
2919 East Philadelphia St. Ontario, California U.S.A.

Apex Digital Sent TV For Repair 3 Months still do not have it back Ontario California

on my apex television model # GT2015DV the picture tube went. Under manufacture warranty I sent it to Apex Digital for repair on December 26, 2004. When I called 3 weeks after I sent it out they kept telling me they never recieved the item when it clearly said off the fed ex website that it was delivered on january 5, 2005. they told me to call back in a week then hung up on me.

I called back a week later only for them to say that the part is backordered call back in another week to find out more information ont he television... I decided to give them 2 and called back this time yet again i get we have not recieved your unit. as soon as i heard that i got angry and demanded to speak to a supervisor...the supervisor said "we are going to escalate the issue, call back in 2 weeks for more information on the unit" well 2 weeks later I call and I get "the unit is in repair it shoudl be sent out byt he end of the week call at the end of the week" well i call and i get that they still havent recieved the part......

after another week (the other day) I called and they said its still in repair, its been almost 3 months and I still get different stories on whats going on with my televesion they cannot keep a straight story on whats going on...Everytime I call a different story it is now march 21, 2005 and still have no clue where my television is!!!!!!

Rachael
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2005 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apex-Digital/Ontario-California-91761/Apex-Digital-Sent-TV-For-Repair-3-Months-still-do-not-have-it-back-Ontario-California-135787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apex Digital