Complaint Review: Apex Digital

• Submitted: Mon, July 11, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, July 24, 2005

• Reported By:Farmers Branch Texas
Apex Digital
301 Brea Canyon Rd Walnut, California U.S.A.

Apex Digital Completely Inept, Shipped Order to Billing Address and will not Correct themselves, ripoff! Walnut California

*Consumer Comment: Apex tv's

Ordered remote control on shop-apex.com on June 27, 2005. When order was not received, I called their customer service phone # 866-427-3946. Service center is in India and no operators spoke English very well. I could not understand the first operator at all and when I asked to be transferred to someone else, he hung up on me.

The second try, I asked for a supervisor. He did not speak English very well either but was slightly better than the last. I gave him the order number I had on my receipt and he could not look up the order and told me he had no knowledge of how website orders were handled, nor did he know how to transfer me to anyone that did. Incredibly rude and not a very bright individual, to say the least.

Finally found the phone number for the corporate hq in California (on another consumer complaints website, ironically) and called there, only to be told to call the Indian number again. I refused and was told to fax over the order number. When I asked why I could not give the order number over the phone, I was not given an answer.

I faxed the order number over and later received a tracking number for the order showing that it shipped Fed Ex on June 28, 2005 and was delivered on July 1, 2005. The problem is, Apex Digital shipped the order to the BILLING address and not the SHIPPING address. Why this was so difficult, I will never understand.

Numerous requests to Apex Digital via fax and email have resulted in ZERO action to correct the problem. They keeping faxing back the delivery confirmation printout showing that the order was sent to the billing address, not gaining a clue when I continually fax back the receipt I have from the website which clearly shows the information that I entered for the shipping address, which is not even the same town as the billing address (where the order was shipped).

Leigh
Farmers Branch, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2005 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apex-Digital/Walnut-California-91789/Apex-Digital-Completely-Inept-Shipped-Order-to-Billing-Address-and-will-not-Correct-thems-149295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apex Digital

Apex tv's

AUTHOR: L - (U.S.A.)

I'm a customer service rep for a TV sales & repair company that sold Apex.

I spoke with a customer who has had trouble with Apex and told me that they are now OUT OF BUSINESS due to fraud by the owner ( like ENRON he said)

My company considered them "throw away" TV'S ! I think they offered them more or less to show how bad they were and to maybe upsell other brands