Complaint Review: Apex Group - Apex Services - Slim Body Fuel

• Submitted: Thu, August 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 28, 2008

• Reported By:Bronx New York
Apex Group - Apex Services - Slim Body Fuel
5940 South Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-9018966
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Apex Group - Apex Services - Slim Body Fuel They went into my personal bank account and extracted 79.99 without my consent Las Vegas Nevada

This group or company call themselves Apex Group or Apex Services or Slim Body Fuel. They called my home and insisted they had vacation packages that were unbeatable. I gave them my consent to take out the amount of what the vacation would cost.

A couple months later, these people went into my bank account and took out $79.90 without my knowledge for services they claimed that they provided for me such as internet services, long distant services and diet pills. I remember distinctly telling Matt Wilson (the rep), I did not want anything additional from them, only the vacation package. Matt told me that they had to send it and that it was free anyway,and that I didn't have to use it. I can pass it on to anyone I wanted to. I remember telling Matt very sternly that I did not want to see any surprise charges and he assure me that this would not be the case. His supervisor Christopher Adams confirmed everything Matt told me.

Today, August 28 2008,I tried calling these people from the number I have 1866-901-8966 and the customer service # 1866-988-1679(1). I can not get a live person on the phone, a recorder keeps playing over and over. I only had $80 in my checking account at the time. This is why I believe they only got $79.90. The public needs to be informed about these people and what they are doing!! I want my money back and I will not stop until I get it!!

Neese
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2008 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apex-Group-Apex-Services-Slim-Body-Fuel/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Apex-Group-Apex-Services-Slim-Body-Fuel-They-went-into-my-personal-bank-account-and-ex-367759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apex Group - Apex Services - Slim Body Fuel