Complaint Review: Apex Merchant Group, First American Payment Systems, TransTech Merchant Group, MERIMAC CAPITAL,

• Submitted: Tue, December 01, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 01, 2009

• Reported By: Employee — hawthorne California United States of America
5220 Tennyson Pkwy Suite 4oo Plano, Texas United States of America

Apex Merchant Group, First American Payment Systems, TransTech Merchant Group, MERIMAC CAPITAL, sales person Plano, Texas

what I joke Apex is nothing but a company that takes advange of people in needs of job.I worked for this company for about 6 weeks until a realize they were making me waste my time. I had to drive over 1 hour and the merchant would always say they never schedule anything. They promise to pay so much in commission then they told me to review my material. I done sales over 12 years in my life and never had such of bad experience people telling me they never agreed to set up appoinments. Once I had to call the office they will put me on hold for 10 to 15 minutes. out 3 app. per day all the merchants would tell me they never set up anything. on the other hand my team leader will get up set if the merchant would not get on the phone with him. If you looking for a job there is other options. The little money I got paid from this company was always late and always less than expected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apex-Merchant-Group-First-American-Payment-Systems-TransTech-Merchant-Group-MERIMAC-CAPITAL/Plano-Texas-75024/Apex-Merchant-Group-First-American-Payment-Systems-TransTech-Merchant-Group-MERIMAC-CAP-531527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apex Merchant Group, First American Payment Systems, TransTech Merchant Group, MERIMAC CAPITAL,