Complaint Review: Apex Merchant Group

• Reported By: Cteck, Inc — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Apex Merchant Group
5220 Tenntson Pkwy, Plano, Texas United States of America

Apex Merchant Group Owner of self service carwashes. Plano, Texas

I was approached by a representative of Apex Merchant Group to replace all my credit card services.  They promised to reduce the transaction verification time from 30 seconds to less than 10 seconds.  And they would reduce the monthly service fees.  What a lie.....  I should have searched the internet for information on "Apex Merchant Group" first and I would have never signed the contract.  The transaction verification time did not change with the new service and the monthly cost was about the same.  When I first got a PCI fee of $124.75 in January, that was the final straw.  It cost me $495 termination and the following month I still got a $36 monthly fee.  What a SCAM company these guys are.  I am glad to be rid of them.

What worries me, is they have all my bank info, and what will stop them from continuing to charge me fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2011 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apex-Merchant-Group/Plano-Texas-/Apex-Merchant-Group-Owner-of-self-service-carwashes-Plano-Texas-736844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apex Merchant Group