Complaint Review: Apex Merchant Group

Apex Merchant Group
6652 Pinecrest Dr. Suite #400 Plano, Texas USA

Apex Merchant Group Apex Merchant Group no longer paying Sales Reps Plano Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Shocked!

After my first week with Apex Merchant Group I closed two accounts totaling $810 I sent all paperwork in, including voided check so that the money could be direct deposited into my account. The following week later I was first told "you get paid a day after the equipment / service is set up." Then when no money came in I was told that it could take 48 - 72 hours for the money to clear the bank. After that time had elapsed I was told that they had an issue sending money to my account and that a "check was in the mail." That second week I only workd two days due to lack of income however, I did make another sale for $150 and by the end of the second week they won't pick up the phone and talk to me at all. They owe me $960 and to date. I have never been able to get anyone on the phone except my sales manager who now puts my calls directly to voice mail as soon as I call.

Next step is to the labor departments of Ohio and Texas.

If anyone would like to call and ask why they don't pay thier sales reps, here's a good place to start.

1-877-671-6994 ext. 2253 Mike Rogers

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apex-Merchant-Group/Plano-Texas-75024/Apex-Merchant-Group-Apex-Merchant-Group-no-longer-paying-Sales-Reps-Plano-Texas-1079385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apex Merchant Group

Shocked!

AUTHOR: Nicole - ()

I am so shocked to be reading this! I've worked for Apex for 3 years and I have never had a problem receiving my money. It sounds as if the bank had the issue, not Apex. It is clear, however, that sales are paid after the accounts are installed so maybe they were not completed.

I will also say that it's not possible for no one to answer your call or to get a voice mail during business hours, as the calls always forward to someone, even if your team leader has several other reps on hold. I have personally worked with Mr. Rogers and I can confidentally say that he goes over and beyond for his reps. I can assure you that if your sales were complete, he would have ensured you got paid. Perhaps try to contact the sales office again regarding this matter. They are there to help; they need us as much as we need them! Good luck!