Complaint Review: Apex Merchant Group

• Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: Linda — Yuba City California USA
Apex Merchant Group
6882 Pinecrest Dr, Ste 400 Plano, Texas United States of America

Apex Merchant Group These guys are unprofessional, lie, do not support sales reps, and will make you feel like an idiot Plano, Texas

After being out of work for 6 months, when Apex contacted me about an outside sales position, I was stoked.  After a telephone interview, I was told that a Fed Ex package with everything I needed to come on board was being sent to me overnight and that I was scheduled for training the following morning, online via a Webinar.  Spent the following day -- all day -- online completing the training which was very impressive (and misleading).  The promises they make regarding your potential commissions are very good and I was really excited.  They promise you will receive qualied confirmed appointments daily via your Sales Team Coordinator.  Well, all this company does is make promises.

They are completely incompetent and unprofessional.  I didn't receive my Fed Ex package until the end of my first day of work.  The package was to include all the required employment docs that I was supposed to fax back to them before any sales or commissions coould be processed.  These papers had a cover sheet that read "the information in this packet needs to be completed and faxed before we can process any applications or commissions".  The entire packet was nothing but blank pieces of paper!!   The appointments that they set up for me were not confirmed appointments!  The first appointment of the day was at a grimy warehouse looking building with a bunch of beatup cars parked out front.  No one answered the bell when I rang it and, honestly, I was relieved!  The second appointment was 15 miles away, turned out to be at a residential home where nobody answered the door.   The 3rd so called confirmed appointment answered the door and told me that she had never agreed to meet with a representative from Apex and that no appointment had been scheduled.  She looked suspiciously at me and I attempted to get my foot in the door by telling her that we offered some great services if she could just spare a few minutes of her time...  She asked me what I thought I was trying to pull and slammed the door in my face!!  This appointment was 12 miles away.   I wasted 2 days of my time, several dollars in gas, printer ink, paper and self esteem on this company who would never have paid me -- Im sure of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apex-Merchant-Group/Plano-Texas-75024/Apex-Merchant-Group-These-guys-are-unprofessional-lie-do-not-support-sales-reps-and-wi-811457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apex Merchant Group