Complaint Review: Apex Security, Ahmos Zu-Bolton

• Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: Denise — Cedar Park Texas United States of America
Apex Security, Ahmos Zu-Bolton
4906 Pelham Dr., Austin Texas 78727 Austin, Texas United States of America

Apex Security/Ahmos Zu-Bolton APX Scare Tatic Scammer/told stories of how the Mexican construction workers in the neighborhood watched your house and when you left they would break in. Austin, Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Sad sales tactic

This salesman Ahmos Zu-Bolton uses scare tatics to push you into buying more than you need. He sold us equipment, however, the technician that he had come to our house told us he did not know how to install the equipment that we had. The technician came by 4-5 times to get it installed, but the equipment does not work. Ahmos didn't show his face again after taking our money.

There was other hardware that we purchased, however, he has not delivered that equipment, stating that it is on backorder! We have not been able to get in touch with him for over a month, he refuses to return phone calls. The corporate office number is a recording that hangs up on you.

Ahmos Zu-Bolton told us that the sales office (model home sales) referred him to us since we just bought a house in the neighborhood and this was his "exclusive territory" After speaking with the sales office (for the model homes) he told us that they do not ever give out any referrals because of this type of situation. This guy went into the sales office, took cards of the sales reps and uses their names without their knowledge.

If this guy ever comes to your door, run away fast, because I guarantee, he will RIP you off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2011 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apex-Security-Ahmos-Zu-Bolton/Austin-Texas-78727/Apex-SecurityAhmos-Zu-Bolton-APX-Scare-Tatic-Scammertold-stories-of-how-the-Mexican-con-756240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apex Security, Ahmos Zu-Bolton

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Sad sales tactic

AUTHOR: twin13vsg - (United States of America)

I worked for this company for almost 2 years and I do belive your story about techs not knowing how to install their own equipment. Ive done security systems for 9 years so coming in as a veteran I quickly made enemies when I knew more then my bosses. I use to get on lead techs offering to train them better then what tge company has. Most of these guys in this company are kids that have no experience and get 2weeks training which 3of those days are in the field. I quit after taking so much from customers complaining about tge company I was told I should be amberrased of the company I work for. I brought issues up to my immediate management but they never followed up owell im sure the company will sell out eventually. Sorry to hear this company hasnt changed a bit in almost a year of leaving.