Complaint Review: Apex Solutions, LLC

• Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: SHC Alabama — Northport Alabama United States of America
Apex Solutions, LLC
7251 W. Lake Mead Blvd. Suite 300 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Apex Solutions, LLC My Ever Brite Smile Collections Notice Demanding $139.95 Las Vegas Nevada

I received a collections notice stating that I owed $139.95 for My Ever Brite Smile.  I ordered the trial product and never received it.  I tried to cancel my subscription right after I had ordered it because i found out it was a scam.  I made several phone calls and waitied for over an hour each time to talk to someone.  Nobody would ever answer the phone and now I'm afraid this will affect my credit report.  Please help!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2010 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apex-Solutions-LLC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89128/Apex-Solutions-LLC-My-Ever-Brite-Smile-Collections-Notice-Demanding-13995-Las-Vegas-Nev-604052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apex Solutions, LLC