Complaint Review: Apex Textilgraphics Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 21, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 21, 2010

• Reported By: Simon — Renton Washington U.S.A.
Apex Textilgraphics Inc.
105 Metro Dr. Anderson, South Carolina United States of America

Apex Textilgraphics Inc. Ultima Tru-color Bought a personalized photo tapestry order certificate, placed order as instructed with photo for a photo tapestry on 6/14/2010, was told I would receive it 4-6 wks. Still haven't. Called, emailed, & Anderson, South Carolina

I purchased a photo tapestry order certificate kit for $50.00.  I put all information on certificate as instructed, along with photo and instructions for a photo tapestry. I mailed it on June, 14th 2010 and was told I would receive it 4-6 weeks after they receive order.  I really wanted this for my sister's birthday ...having her deceased son's and family on the tapestry.  I ordered early to be sure I would receive it in plenty of time.  After 8 weeks I tried to contact them by phoning and would always get answering machine to leave message and they will get back to me. I left message with name and phone number several times, with no call back from them.  I sent out emails, letters, and more phone calls numerous times.

I still did not receive a response. I sent them another letter and copy of the order certificate kit with copy of photo again explaining maybe they lost my order here it is again.  Now that it has been 4 months and still no response from them, I decided to report them.  I feel like I was ripped off by this company.  Last letter and email I sent them was today and last week, asking them to please contact me and let me know what happened to my order. If lost or they never received it I would send a copy of the certificate and photo and they can process it. I asked them to let me know.  Still no response from them.  I am so frustrated because I really wanted this gift for my sister, and even more frustrated that I have lost $50.00.  It is not fair that companies can get away with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2010 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apex-Textilgraphics-Inc/Anderson-South-Carolina-29625/Apex-Textilgraphics-Inc-Ultima-Tru-color-Bought-a-personalized-photo-tapestry-order-cert-653715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apex Textilgraphics Inc.