Complaint Review: Apex Window Films

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: Thang — Toronto Ontario Canada
Apex Window Films
850 Tapscott Road, Unit 32 Toronto, Ontario Canada

Apex Window Films Dean Avey This man is dishonest business man. Dean Avey is dishonest, he takes my customer away Toronto Ontario Canada

Apex Window Films Carpets and Tiles

Dean Avey

850 Tapscott Road, Unit 32
Ontario M1X 1N4

This man is dishonest business man. Dean Avey is dishonest, he takes my customer away. The TD Bank customer is mine. He lied to them. He cheat me. He is liar and cheat. If he is so good with window tint why he sells carpets and tiles at same store. The two dont mix. Window tint is not carpets. Carpets is not window tint. I sell only window tint. HiTek specialize in window tint. We no sell carpets like Dean Avey.

Mr. Avey I come to Canada to make a good life. You cheat me. You take food from my family. You no good man. I get even. I tell everyone you bad business man. Everybody look, he says TD Bank his big customer. http://www.apexfilms.ca/notable-clients-toronto-window-film.html

That is not correct. I do work with TD Bank. Maybe Dean sell them carpets not tint. My tint is good quality. Good warranty. I do not sell carpets. I report you:

Phoenix (Phung) Kim Nguyen

English /Vietnamese Settlement Worker

(416) 536-3611 ext 226

Apex not good company. I call TD Bank and tell them. They say they not no you. Why you say this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apex-Window-Films/Toronto-Ontario-M1X-1N4/Apex-Window-Films-Dean-Avey-This-man-is-dishonest-business-man-Dean-Avey-is-dishonest-h-961662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apex Window Films