Complaint Review: Apex window tinting Toronto

• Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Fred — Guelph Ontario Canada
Apex window tinting Toronto
850 Tapscott Road, Unit 32 Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Apex window tinting Toronto APEX Can't do tint, bad installer, loser, fruad. Looks kinda creapy. Toronto, Ontario

I used to work near APEX window tints shop. Dean does flooring and tile work from there. I saw him on TV last night. The CBC did a good report.

Dean offered to tint my pickup. I said ok. It took him the whole day and I didn't care. I was busy next door. He charged me $300 bones. A few days later I had to go back because the tint kept coming down. Dean used duck tape in the corners. He said because it was cold outside it takes longer to stick.

He's an ok guy, but he is no window tinter. I didn't complain much, Dean needed the money. I had Tint Pro do my pick up. They charged me $129 for the same thing. Dean, dude you are out of your league. Go lay carpet or something.

Fred

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apex-window-tinting-Toronto/Toronto-Ontario-/Apex-window-tinting-Toronto-APEX-Cant-do-tint-bad-installer-loser-fruad-Looks-kinda-c-972355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apex window tinting Toronto