Complaint Review: Apnadress.com (website

• Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Arlington Virginia United States of America
Apnadress.com (website
817 n ponch road Internet United States of America

Apnadress.com (website Seema Khan, Imaan Khan, zobia bargees, Sana Urooj FRAUDS! Internet

I had purchased dresses from the website (apnadress.com).   A lady name Seema Khan contacted me.  She requested the amount in full and to have it send to them via bank transfer or western union.  I sent them $550 via bank transfer. They had promised to have it delivered by April 1st, which never came. The designer then asked me to wait 2 - 3 weeks longer for delivery which also never came. As of this date I have not received the package. After waiting over a month for the purchased item to be delivered (mid May) I canceled my order and requested my money back. The designer kept on giving excuses and refusing to pay back my money.   In mid June she calls me because i had posted things against her on her website, and requesting to take it off.

She promised to give me my money by July, but refuses to reply to any of my money.   have detail proofs of email conversation with the designer where they have promised to return the money. I have yet to receive either of the item. Please take learn a lesson from my mistake don't trust them.  I even spoke to other people who were ripped off by this person. One person paid $800 for a dress, and she received it 4 - 5 months late. When she saw the dress it wasn't even complete and the work was really cheap. the dress wasn't worth $8. They refused to give her money back after that.

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!

This is all the information I was able to gather on her.  If any of the following people email you don't trust them.

They go by different names and emails. Here are some of them.

<s.acollections@hotmail.com>

House no 817 n ponch road samanabad Lahore

0092300846393

10 workers working

My unit at narang Nandi 10  km away from shahd

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apnadresscom-website/internet/Apnadresscom-website-Seema-Khan-Imaan-Khan-zobia-bargees-Sana-Urooj-FRAUDS-Internet-907491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apnadress.com (website