Complaint Review: Apnadress.com

• Submitted: Wed, July 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: Aamnaa Chaudhry — London United Kingdom

Apnadress.com (website) CHEATERS AND FRAUDS! Internet

I am a recent victim of this fraud by Imaan Ali. they had showed me pictures of dresses they claim to have designed, which were pictures of other designers. They told me they would be able replicate the same dress for me.

I had bought a dress worth $1800 for my reception, and they sent me something really cheap 3 months after my reception. When I asked for my money back they refused.  The dress they sent me was nothing what i had purchased.  The dress they sent me was cheap and smelly. It looked nothing like what I had ordered.

They never refunded the money. Don't trust them. They are frauds. I'd wish I had read this before I had purchased the dress on this site. I am out of a huge chunk of money for a peice of clothing that is used for cleaning the house.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apnadresscom/internet/Apnadresscom-website-CHEATERS-AND-FRAUDS-Internet-917089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apnadress.com