Complaint Review: Apollo Engines and transmissions

• Updated: Tue, December 20, 2011

• Reported By: TONY — new orleans Louisiana United States of America
Apollo Engines and transmissions
3105 jensen dr. Houston, Texas United States of America

Apollo Engines and transmissions WILL SALE YOU WHAT EVER THEY HAVE IN STOCK. DON,T LET THEM DO YOU TOO!!! Houston , Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: CALL THE ATTORNEY GENERAL!!

When I called Appolo I ask for an engine for a 2000 Ford Escort they told me that they didnt have one from a 2000 Escort but the Ford Focus Has the same engine and he had that in stock. I took His word got the engine and installed it. After I installed the engine I noticed that that I had extra wiring connectors that had no where to go I took the numbers off the engine and went to the dealer. that's when I found out that the engine they sold me wasn't compadable with my car. After months of thing to get my money back, I contacted my bank. They gave my a tempory credit while doing and investigation. Apollo Engine" MR. Scott" Lied to my bank, about every thing .they even made false documents and and sent them to my bank.

Im Veteran trying to get my life togather. Thanks to Apollo its going to even harder for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apollo-Engines-and-transmissions/Houston-Texas-77026/Apollo-Engines-and-transmissions-WILL-SALE-YOU-WHAT-EVER-THEY-HAVE-IN-STOCK-DONT-LET-799721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apollo Engines and transmissions

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

CALL THE ATTORNEY GENERAL!!

AUTHOR: Paul - (United States of America)

They were called asap motors and parts before they changed thier name ! they were sued by the texas state attorney general contact Scot Clinton in the AG's office tell them what they are doing to you! They have changed thier name to jandsusedengines / J and S Used Engines now to get out of warranting anyting they sold! Contact the BBB and the AG !! Lets get them with a class action suit!!