Complaint Review: Apollo Group - Axia College - University Of Phoenix

• Updated: Tue, June 08, 2010

• Reported By: Ms. April — sacramento California United States of America
Apollo Group - Axia College - University Of Phoenix
4615 East Elwood Phoenix, Alabama United States of America

Apollo Group - Axia College - University Of Phoenix Apollo Fraud Phoenix, Alabama

Apollo Group aka University of Phoenix took a portion of my Group A Stafford loan that they received from my lender and sent it to me. Unfortunately due to an physical injury I was forced to withdraw from the program and I filed a financial hardship with my lender my lender approved the financial hardship and put a hold on my account so I would not have to pay until I am financially stable. The Apollo group has some how bypassed my lender who gave them the money in the first place and put me in collections!!! The Apollo group sold the loan to a company collection agency who in turn sold it to another collection agency and marked it as a charge off on their account I was able to pay off the amount due. As of today Apollo group has denied to send me my transcripts. This is what trips me up in on sentence an Apollo financial counselor told me that they did sell my loan to this company but, sometimes they get them back and as far as they are concerned the money that they received from my lender and gave to me is still delinquent and I have to pay them the sum owed even though they sold the loan out! I am so confused,frustrated and upset so I have contacted the Credit Bureau to open an investigation into this and I am in the process of filling a complaint with the BBB. Is there anyone out there who has any additional information that can help me Please anyone?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2010 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apollo-Group-Axia-College-University-Of-Phoenix/Phoenix-Alabama-85040/Apollo-Group-Axia-College-University-Of-Phoenix-Apollo-Fraud-Phoenix-Alabama-611677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apollo Group - Axia College - University Of Phoenix