Complaint Review: Apollo Group University Of Phoenix

• Submitted: Tue, August 17, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, August 17, 2010

• Reported By: rachelle — Virginia Beach Virginia United States of America
Apollo Group University Of Phoenix

Apollo Group University Of Phoenix Ordered a transcript and all of a sudden I owe them money from 2003. Internet

I attended University of Phoenix Online for two years.  I never paid anything out of pocket.  My books were included in the tuition.  I was a navy wife so I received discounted tuition.  My fees and tuition were all covered by pell grant and student loans.  The last semester I attended this "school" was in 2003.  Online, my account summary has always said "0".  I have never owed anything.  All of a sudden, I go to a real university and request my transcript and it says I owe money.  I call and they tell me I owe 126.16 from 2003....It's 2010 people.  They cannot provide me an itemized bill.  Nothing states I owe them any money on my account summary.  I never received a bill.  I even received refunds due to overpayment to the school each semester I attended.  This "school" is a rip off and the degree they give you is about as useful as the Charmin hanging in my bathroom.  Get it together UOP.  Your a business leach sucking blood from those less fortunate than yourself.  I would never recommend this facility to anyone.  I won't even call it a school.  It doesn't deserve that kind of recognition.  You are keeping me from moving on to a real learning institution and my guess is because not even my basic credit classes will transfer from UOP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2010 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apollo-Group-University-Of-Phoenix/internet/Apollo-Group-University-Of-Phoenix-Ordered-a-transcript-and-all-of-a-sudden-I-owe-them-mo-632371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apollo Group University Of Phoenix