muscle

• Submitted: Tue, July 06, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, July 06, 2010

• Reported By: Penny — Circleville Ohio United States of America
Apollo Group University Of Phoenix

Apollo Group University Of Phoenix refuses to give copy of accounting of my financial aid Internet

I enrolled in the University of Phoenix a little over two years ago. I completed my Associates Degree in September and re-enrolled for my bachelors. During my Associates degree I had issues with contacting anyone through the University. I only re-enrolled for the bachelors degree program because they told me that if I did not I would no longer qualify for financial aid.

Upon enrolling for my bachelors degree, communication got even worse. I had several issues of trying to contact my instructors over team mates not properly doing their share of the work, or work that had been plagarized. The team mates work affected my grade, so this was a major concern for me. Finaly, I felt I had no other choice and contacted them several times to be withdrawn from school.

Now that they have finally withdrew me from classes, they are saying I owe them $1800 sum odd dollars and they are refusing to release the transcripts from my associates degree. My associates degree was already paid for and I deserve a copy of that so I can get re-enrolled in a different school.

Everytime I call to try to get answers as to why I owe this money, I keep getting the run around. They keep giving me different numbers to call or telling me that they can not give me that information. They have even hung up on me. This is very poor customer service, and I do not believe any of the schooling I recieved through there was worth the expense and headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apollo-Group-University-Of-Phoenix/internet/Apollo-Group-University-Of-Phoenix-refuses-to-give-copy-of-accounting-of-my-financial-aid-620792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apollo Group University Of Phoenix