Complaint Review: Apollo Transfer Company LLC

• Submitted: Tue, August 23, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 23, 2011

• Reported By: Stealth — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Apollo Transfer Company LLC
422 Madison Drive Suite 1 Tempe, AZ 85281 Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Apollo Transfer Company LLC I know the inside workings of this company and how the rip drivers off Tempe, Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Apollo Transfer is wrong!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Ex-Employee 4/16/13

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: PLEASE CONTACT

I have the knowledge of the inner workings of this company, how the recruit and scam drivers, and how the company has made millions doing so!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2011 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apollo-Transfer-Company-LLC/Tempe-Arizona-85281/Apollo-Transfer-Company-LLC-I-know-the-inside-workings-of-this-company-and-how-the-rip-dr-768867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apollo Transfer Company LLC

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Apollo Transfer is wrong!

AUTHOR: harry klump - ()

Please contact me! We really need to get all together. Im right now fighting for what is rightfully mine. Apollo doesnt like it at all. What has happened to drivers is wrong. What is still happening to drivers is even worse since the drivers now are starting to ask questions. Keep asking them. They firing you for nothing is illegal.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Ex-Employee 4/16/13

AUTHOR: Taylornohio - ()

I fill ya Mr. Klump they screwed me only got paid 1 out of the 5 runs i did for them plus i found mistakes on there driver reports and told casey about them on 4/13/13 and he said make him a list of the corrections and i did on microsoft excel then emailed it to him on 4/16/13  and on the same day as 4/16 they send me a letter though the post office  tellng me to turn my plate tag in with in 10 days or they going file them stolen. So to me its like a dear john letter telling me im fired for voiceing my corrections to them.  The corrections was they had the Cash Adv wrong on 3 of them plus wrong cash amount on fuels and motels

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

PLEASE CONTACT

AUTHOR: harry klump - ()

I too work at apollo transfer llc. I am trying ot get everyone together that worked for apollo. I lost everything working for this company. please contact me at apolloscrewedme@gmail.com...we should talk.