Complaint Review: Apollo Transfer Company LLC

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:memphis Tennessee
Apollo Transfer Company LLC
422 Madison Dr. Ste 1 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 480-8584500
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Apollo Transfer Company LLC Slave Owners Tempe Arizona

Here is another company to never work for. I worked for them as a transporter. The first month or so was ok despite the fact that the recruiter that came to my town to hire totally lied about the job. (When I was cussed out and called a b***h by another driver and threatened physical harm, I was removed from the crew and not the aggressor. So much for fairness. This should have been another flag to go up.) Well I lived at the time in Memphis, TN. The recruiter came from South Bend, IN to hire for a company that I later found out was in Tempe, AZ. Ok the red flag still didn't go up and I need a job. Bob the recruiter made the job sound supper cool. It involved transporting trucks from one place to another over the road and home weekends. The pay was $400 a week and Apollo picked up all the expenses. Ok me and another sucker bought this and we were hired.

We started finding out the truth when we were picked up for work a week later. We were taken to Fort Smith, AR where we found out the real truth. We were put in a van on a five person crew in order to transport box trucks. We kept logs and adhered to DOT regulations when it suited the company. I mean you would dead 900 miles for a 300 mile trip. No deadhead miles are logged because you don't paid for them and they are off duty even though you are still in the van on your way to pick up a truck.

Getting paid is where you feel like a slave. You are in fact a contractor and no matter how you figure up what you are to be paid it will never match what they have. You can go indefinitly without getting paid. Slavery? You're stuck. So this company is not one to work for at all. I mean how can they really know how much they owe me or anyone else when after working for them from August last year til June this year they couldn't even find my employment record. I had to send in another application. Steer clear of Apollo Transfer Company. They will try there d**n best to not pay you what they owe.

memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2008 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apollo-Transfer-Company-LLC/Tempe-Arizona-85281/Apollo-Transfer-Company-LLC-Slave-Owners-Tempe-Arizona-347109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apollo Transfer Company LLC