Complaint Review: Apollo Transfer Company,L.L.C.

• Submitted: Mon, April 11, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, April 11, 2011

• Reported By: Darian — Ehrenberg Arizona United States of America
Apollo Transfer Company,L.L.C.
422 South Madison Drive Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Apollo Transfer Company,L.L.C. Did Not pay me for trips i made, Tempe, Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Lawsuit

I worked for Apollo Transfer Company, L.L.C. For about amolst 1 month.

I was hired in June of 2010 and stoped toward the end of July of 2010. I was put with a five

man crew and every member of the crew was assigend a truck to deliver. The company was to load

the fule money onto our comdata cards that was givein to us by the company, they never loaded

the proper amount onto the cards they would always deduct the fule cost out of our pay for the

fule, there was another 5 man crew that i was put on and the same thing each one of us was

assigned a truck to deliver. The crew member leader had told me that i had to find my own way

back home from a location that we all were going to which was in Texas somewhere. All of the

trucks were going to the same location in Texas, and the crew member leader told me i had to find

my own way back well when the company found out they never paid me for that run and never pay

me for another 2 runs also and they are saying that i owe them money when in fact the owe me,

they are rip offs they say you get paid a certent amount and they pay for everything will they never

repay the fule they don't pay you for your way back nothing like that i think this company

should be put out of bussines and they should pay every one they owe i know i am not

the only one they still owe money to. I would really like to see this company get a taste of

their own medicen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apollo-Transfer-CompanyLLC/Tempe-Arizona-85281/Apollo-Transfer-CompanyLLC-Did-Not-pay-me-for-trips-i-made-Tempe-Arizona-716475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apollo Transfer Company,L.L.C.

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Lawsuit

AUTHOR: harry klump - ()

Please respond to me ASAP if you want in. I worked for Apollo for two years been robbed from,scammed,etc. I want to hear all old drivers stories.