Complaint Review: Apollo Transfer

• Submitted: Sun, January 18, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 18, 2009

• Reported By:pittsburg Pennsylvania
Apollo Transfer
422 S. Madison Ste1 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Apollo Transfer Easy hire call today work tomorrow ripoff Tempe Arizona

Apollo is a company that advertises in help wanted ads all over the U.S. Typically the ad says something like Drivers wanted,call today work tomorrow. I worked for apollo for a year as an over the road driver. A common delivery would be drive my car from newark new jersey to kansas city, mo at my expence to pick up a truck.

I would leave my car in kc and drive the truck to branson mo which pays 150.00. Then I would make a sign and stand along the road to get a ride back to kc. Sometimes it might take two or three days of hitchiking and sleeping under highway overpasses to get back to my car. Then I would drive my car to the next pickup which may be in st paul mn or rochester ny. When I had my car I would sleep in my car. If I ran out of money I would eat from dumpsters behind restaurants.

One time when I came back to my car that I had left near the volvo dealership in balt md it had been vandalized and stripped. After that I had to take the bus everywear.

This company rips off drivers big time and everybody quits. They are really nasty too because they know the are ripping you off and they dont care if you quit. You would have to sue them in federal court and most drivers dont have the up front money for the suit.

Cris
pittsburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2009 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apollo-Transfer/Tempe-Arizona/Apollo-Transfer-Easy-hire-call-today-work-tomorrow-ripoff-Tempe-Arizona-413587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apollo Transfer