Complaint Review: Apollo logistics

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: Will — Easton Pennsylvania United States of America
Apollo logistics
industrial drive tempe, Arizona United States of America

Apollo logistics Listen up people Apollo is a Scam, Capital S. and I would like to hope that We could band together and get what belongs to us. I would hope that we could all come to tempe, Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: F*** Apollo Transfer and/or Logistics

The Craigslist hunters strike, then they burn you for your money.Lets stop playing games with Apollo and get some Lawyers to take care of our Problem. The main culprit is Neil who loves to be Disrespetful and Rude and they Love to Push. DO NOT WORK FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And for those of us who had lets get together and make it right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apollo-logistics/tempe-Arizona-/Apollo-logistics-Listen-up-people-Apollo-is-a-Scam-Capital-S-and-I-would-like-to-hope-t-925416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apollo logistics

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

F*** Apollo Transfer and/or Logistics

AUTHOR: harry klump - (United States of America)

Any former driver that has issues with Apollo,please respond to me ASAP! We can take this company down with me being the ring leader. I have been shafted by this company also. Right now I have an excellent team working to take down this company for the following things:miss-classification of employer/employee vs independent contractor,loss of wages,mistreatment of employees,etc. Everyone needs to start by filing with the Department of Labor and then move on from there. I am looking to start the Class Action Suit soon. Please all respond to apolloscrewedme@gmail.com. I will return all inquiries.