Complaint Review: Apollo

• Reported By: Darren — Middletown Ohio United States of America
Apollo
, Arizona United States of America

Apollo No Pay..No Way! Arizona

Apollo has ripped me off from the beginning.  My first check was only $87, they convinced me it was because I had my insurance, Dot physical ect. taken out of the first check.  I still thought the numbers didn't add up but continued driving for them.  My next check...wasn't a check-they made the outlandish claim that I owed them over $300!  I immeditely contacted the company and continuously was put off and placed on hold for extended amounts of time,

I was told I would recieve calls back that never came.  I feel very frusturated with the lack of respect I have recieved from this company after everything I have done for them.  I drove for this company for 2 months and only have $87 to show for it...not counting the money I supposudly owe them.  I got in contact with someone from Apollo and when things were getting figured out in my favor I was told I would recieve a call back to finish getting things worked out and that call never came...

This company is not a company but a scam!  Something needs to be done, too many innocet people trying to make an honest living are being ripped off by this shady lack of excuse for a company.  A class action law suite seems in order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apollo/-Arizona-/Apollo-No-PayNo-Way-Arizona-935738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apollo