Complaint Review: App Cat

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: Russell R — Augusta Georgia
App Cat
7500 W Lake Mead Blvd , Select State/Province USA

App Cat Mailing Address:AppCat, LLCAttn: Legal Department, DMCA Complaints.7500 W Lake Mead Blvd. Suite Suspended Access for getting mad over app cat changing my apps appearance's without notice first Las Vegas NV 89128

After finding that app cat had added buttons to all my apps that stater "edit this app" and wanting 99.00 to let you  edit the app and a wed site i complained that i payed for unlimited app making and the web site states that you have a oney back garentee and after at least 6 of their complaint ticketts I have received no reply from them.

I have had to refund all the money I got for selling apps because the customers all had their own web sites and did not need another so the "edit this app"button on their apps I could not edit and remove them these app were finished and was the way each and every customer of mine was happy with untill app cat made their changes and left us no way to put it back without paying $99.00 , whats next they make another change that effects our apps again and then want another payment of some value so we can remove what they did.

All i Did was ask for a total refund, this refund consist of the total caust for app cat and the extras that i payed to mahe my company app all most full blown. [continued below]....

..... this cost is a little over #300.00 and that may not sound like mush but it's a lot for a disabled person on social security. these people hade come up with a way to still from us and me . I hope some day they get whats comming to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/App-Cat/Select-StateProvince/App-Cat-Mailing-AddressAppCat-LLCAttn-Legal-Department-DMCA-Complaints7500-W-Lake-Me-1079123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on App Cat