• Report: #922063

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: JHernandez — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Appalatian Tactical
po box 344 Deep Gap, North Carolina United States of America

Appalatian Tactical US MILITARY SURPLUS Stole money from deploying Soldiers Deep Gap, North Carolina

In Feb 2011 I contacted this company to get pricing for ordering a bulk amount of three point slings for my Platoon of Soldiers who were deploying to Afghanistan.

I received a reduced price of just over $1700.00. I promptly sent a money order as they gave me even more of a discount when using this form of payment. The slings were never sent after SEVERAL emails over SEVERAL months with the Sales Manager "Dave" who said there was a problem with the shipping address...blah blah blah and then he says "Oh we sent you a refund check and it was returned." I promise I will get one in the mail to you ASAP. After waiting another month I emailed him back-email address was disabled.

Now supposedly the company is under NEW MANAGEMENT and of course they are not giving any refunds of what the prior company owed-so bottom line I'm out $1700.00 of my own money because I tried to provide my Soldiers with a usable piece of equipment.

DO NOT buy from USMILITARY SURPLUS...its the same company and will rip you off too.

They should be ashamed of themselves....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appalatian-Tactical/Deep-Gap-North-Carolina-28607/Appalatian-Tactical-US-MILITARY-SURPLUS-Stole-money-from-deploying-Soldiers-Deep-Gap-Nort-922063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appalatian Tactical