Complaint Review: Appelhans Trucking

628 Candlewick Dr. Poplar Grove, Illinois United States of America
  • Phone: 18773709229
  • Web:
  • Category:

Appelhans Trucking - Barbara Appelhans Safe-cart and Driver Wizard RIPPED ME OFF! Poplar Grove, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Customer Service

On Feb 9th-10 I ordered DRIVER WIZARD and  SAFE.CART charged my credit card $39.92. Driver wizard was to send my e mail account a activation code but they never did. When I called driver wizard at 1800-209-6437 I reached a full mail box that would not take my call. I then called www. safe cart at 1877-370-9229 to get a refund and I can't get them to pick up. My credit card tells me they can't do any thing for a month!
Barbara from Poplar Grove Illinois.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2010 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appelhans-Trucking/Poplar-Grove-Illinois-61065/Appelhans-Trucking-Barbara-Appelhans-Safe-cart-and-Driver-Wizard-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Poplar-574818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appelhans Trucking

SafeCart Customer Service

AUTHOR: Marlon - (Canada)

Hello Barbara,

I am sorry to hear about the problems you had experienced when contacting us. Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at 1-877-370-9229. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. There are also prompts to tell you which extension you need depending on what the issue at hand is. You can also reach us through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Please write or call us and we will be happy to help you.

Best wishes,