Complaint Review: Appera Teeth Whitening System

• Submitted: Fri, June 03, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, June 03, 2005

• Reported By:BRISTOL Pennsylvania
Appera Teeth Whitening System
1000 N. Bristol Street, Ste. 202 Newport Beach, California U.S.A.

Appera Teeth Whitening System RIPOFF DISHONEST FRAUDULENT BILLING SCAM Newport Beach California

I Missed the $6.95 they charged my credit card! But the $89.97 I noticed! I dont know how they (APPERA) Got my credit card # but they Fraudulently Charged my account twice I feel it may be a trojan horse virus they unleased on my Computer from another site that Appera Whitening System pays for bussiness !! Stealing my account Information and selling it to Anyone that will pay !! I see that they scamed in most cases that i have read about, but in my case I had never requested any thing from them!!! THIS IS THEFT!! Pure and simple!! no refund was offered and my request for a refund was denied!! I have not terminated my account with them as I cant easly get through with any phone calls!, and i wish to discuss the matter with my cousin (an Attorney in Oakland Ca.) before I take any further action!

BRISTOL, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2005 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Teeth-Whitening-System/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Appera-Teeth-Whitening-System-RIPOFF-DISHONEST-FRAUDULENT-BILLING-SCAM-Newport-Beach-Calif-145009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Teeth Whitening System