Complaint Review: Appera Teeth Whitening System

• Reported By:ridgefield Washington
Appera Teeth Whitening System
apperawhitening.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Appera Teeth Whitening System fraudulent billing internet

I signed up for the product on April 16,2005. Thought about it and felt I could not afford it and cancelled the same day.
I recieved an email from them saying they did not have me in their system, but they had already deducted the original 6.95 from my bank account.

I responded to the above email by again requesting they cancel my subscription.

This week I had 89.87 deducted from my bank account. I have accepted no further product from this company and refused to accept any product.

They have refused to respond to me further.

ridgefield, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2005 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Teeth-Whitening-System/nationwide/Appera-Teeth-Whitening-System-fraudulent-billing-internet-142402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Teeth Whitening System