Complaint Review: Appera Tooth Whitening

• Updated: Sun, May 22, 2005

• Reported By:Bolivar Ohio
Appera Tooth Whitening
http://www.apperawhitening.com, Internet U.S.A.

Appera Tooth Whitening NEVER fill out Surveys that offer free Products, Fine Print Rip Off apperawhitening.com Internet

During a foolish moment, I allowed myself to stupidly fill out one of those surveys that offer free products for completing a survey. What this amounts to is online robbery. During this process, I signed for a free sample of Aperra Tooth Whitening and paid the minimal price online with a debit card. I received the product and that was that. I was all so WRONG.

The company includes in its fine print enrollment in a subscription plan at 89.95 per month. Before I knew it, I was charged 89.95 for a product I had no desire to own. I tried cancelling, but this company has no actual phone number, only a series of automated voice mail messages with no human interaction. SURPRISE SURPRISE. Since I was days from payday, my account also overdrew, and I was charged over 90.00 additional in overdraft fees. Thank God and my bank that the items were not actually returned, subjecting me to embarrassment and additional charges.

Bolivar, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2005 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Tooth-Whitening/internet/Appera-Tooth-Whitening-NEVER-fill-out-Surveys-that-offer-free-Products-Fine-Print-Rip-Off-143616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Tooth Whitening