Complaint Review: Appera Whitening Aka Restoration Media

• Reported By:Newport News Virginia
Appera Whitening Aka Restoration Media
AperraWhitening.com Internet U.S.A.

Appera Whitening Aka Restoration Media ripoff Internet

Unfortunately this company preys on the trusting individuals of this world to take advantage of them and bilk them out of their money.

My story is like the others: offer to try the product paying S&H of 6.95. I received it on a Friday and called on the next Friday to make sure no more would be sent and got a recording that their office was closed. I checked the times supposedly available and I was calling early on Eastern Time and should have gotten an answer on their Pacific Time.

Nevertheless, I sent an e-mail cancelling, rec'd one back, "too bad", and then called my bank that asked me to try again with the company and if I didn't receive any satisfaction to contact them on Monday and they would contact them.

So far this lesson has cost me 6.95 plus 89.97 for something I don't even want now. I have not been able to even try the sample on my elderly husband, that I got it for, and feel it is a shame when one has to read the fine print with a magnifying glass to find out "too bad" means we're out the money.

Any reputable company would work with the public. Not this one, which says a lot about them and the scam they are using.

Tomorrow I am contacting my bank. Who knows they may try this again in 90 days as stated in the fine print.

Carolyn
Newport News, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2005 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Whitening-Aka-Restoration-Media/internet/Appera-Whitening-Aka-Restoration-Media-ripoff-Internet-137378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Whitening Aka Restoration Media