Complaint Review: Appera Whitening System

• Submitted: Tue, March 29, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 29, 2005

• Reported By:fredericksburg Virginia
Appera Whitening System
1000 N. Bristol St. Suite 17-b28 Newport Beach, California U.S.A.

Appera Whitening System ripoff Newport Beach California

I have had the same awful experience with this "company" as others listed here. I cancelled within the 14 day period. (Actually, within the week that I ordered it.) I was just informed by my bank that I was charged 89.97 and my account was overdrawn due to this amount. I was shocked because I knew I had cancelled.

I left 2 more email messages for the company explaining my situation and also did another cancellation with the note that I had already cancelled. I then proceeded to call them. I called a few times and was told they were closed, even though it was during their working hrs mentioned on the phone. I finally got through and sp/w a Jessica who said she was supvr and that I did not cancel or else I would have a ref number. I told her I wasn't given one and plus i had just cancelled again and still she did not have a listing for it. I told her I was going to let my bank know and report to the BBB. She told me she didn't care and to go head and then hung up on me. I called again and got the address and when I asked for the ceo or anyone else's name, she told me to put "Officer" on it and hung up on me again.

I called my bank but as mentioned the charge went through already because they said they couldn't dispute it until it showed on the account and that I could come in and fill p/w to dispute it.

I am going to the BBB in California to find out more info and going to see what to do from there.

Beware of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

fredericksburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2005 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Whitening-System/Newport-Beach-California-92600/Appera-Whitening-System-ripoff-Newport-Beach-California-136737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Whitening System