Complaint Review: Appera Whitening System

• Submitted: Tue, April 05, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 05, 2005

• Reported By:Roslyn New York
Appera Whitening System
apperawhitening.com Newport Beach,, California U.S.A.

Appera Whitening System ripoff fraudulent billing damagaing product never answers phone to cancel membership website down very nasty customer service Newport Beach California

Ordered trial size.

shipped to home address instead of school address. I guess thats the address connected to the credit card so thats where they sent it. I barely used it one week and after requiring Dentists care from irritation, I tried to cancel membership....wait time from 45 - sometimes over an hour on the phone. As a full student, I dont have that time to be on hold.

Website down on several occasions also.
I finally got thru to cancel and they said it was to late. They continued to withdraw funds without my approval and I do not have any product in my possesion. They ripped me off 89.97 and they will not give me a refund. They were nasty and they actually said and I quote, "too bad, we dont give refunds" I was shocked. I even filed a report with the BBB but they refuse to answer along with several other complainants.

Roslyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2005 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Whitening-System/Newport-Beach-California/Appera-Whitening-System-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-damagaing-product-never-answers-phone-to-137654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Whitening System