Complaint Review: Appera Whitening

• Submitted: Wed, March 16, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 16, 2005

• Reported By:Corydon Indiana
Appera Whitening
1000 N. Bristol Street, Ste. 17-328 Newport Beach, California U.S.A.

Appera Whitening Ripoff dishonest fraudulent Very Rude Indignent Cheat HOSER THIEF Newport Beach California

I have had the same, exact, dealings with the Appera people. I believe there is only one "Customer Service" girl, whom I would like to have been across the counter from at the time of our discourse! She, as the previous complaints contend, basically said "too bad" in regards to not having been given a Ref. number and said that I must not have cancelled. I asked for a supervisor and she said she was the supervisor and nobody was over her. I could write somewhere, but the only name she would give me was "Officer". When I stated I was not going to pay it, she said, "We already got it!" I expressed my disbelief in her responses, I said, "I dont believe this," and she said, "Believe it!"

I said I was going to report this company to the BBB and she said, "Go ahead" and hung up! The only thing she wasnt aware of was the fact that it was my Paypal account and the charges were denied! I have called Paypal and alerted them to the fraudulent charges by this company. They were "very" helpful. All I have to say is, this little punk is lucky this transaction was not in person! I'm Italian/Irish Chicagoan, (premenopausal as well!) I would have bounced that tooth whitener off her skull!!... and then... well... I am sure you can imagine! Keep up the good work guys!

Sharon
Corydon, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2005 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Whitening/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Appera-Whitening-Ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-Very-Rude-Indignent-Cheat-HOSER-THIEF-Newport-135294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Whitening