Complaint Review: Appera Whitening

• Submitted: Tue, May 10, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 10, 2005

• Reported By:shelby Indiana
Appera Whitening
1000 North Bristol St Ste 17-328 Newport Beach, California U.S.A.

Appera Whitening System ripoff I cancelled in the 14 days allowed and still got billed Newport Beach California

I signed up for the free trial and then cancelled before the 14 days and still got billed 89.97 twice so far. I can't get a call back or any response what so ever from anyone. One woman called me back and told me to stop yelling at her, called me a stupid b#### and to shove it up my a##.

I'm still fighting w/ my bank to get this resolved. The lady at the bank said there is nothing she can do b/c I don't have my confirmation # of my cancellation. Any request on what I should do I'm all ears.

Monica
shelby, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2005 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Whitening/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Appera-Whitening-System-ripoff-I-cancelled-in-the-14-days-allowed-and-still-got-billed-New-142274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Whitening