jumped

• Submitted: Wed, May 25, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, May 25, 2005

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
Appera Whitening
1000 N. Bristol Street, Suite 17-328 Newport Beach, California U.S.A.

Appera Whitening ripoff Newport Beach California

5/04/2005 - I signed up the free 14 days trial offer which i agreed to pay $6.95 shipping charge (even the actual shipping charge is $0.83 sihpped from USPS first class mail). I received the free trial sample a week later. This product did not work for me at all so I decided to cancel my membership. I submitted the membership cancellation on 5/16/2005. They charged my credit card $89.97 on 5/18/2005. I tried to call see what's going on, the phone number they provided: 800-825-8307 /714-426-4513 all giving me an auto message saying the only way to contact them is to send message from their website, which i did, but no response.

I am currently working with my credit card company to dispute this charge.

Appera Whitening <- this company is the worst I've ever dealed wtih. totally scam.

stand away from them.

Zhen
brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2005 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Whitening/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Appera-Whitening-ripoff-Newport-Beach-California-143939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Whitening