Complaint Review: Appera Whitening

• Submitted: Wed, May 04, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, May 04, 2005

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Appera Whitening
1000 N. Bristol St. #202 Newport Beach, California U.S.A.

Appera Whitening ripoff ignoring cancellation requests ripoff fraud Newport Beach California

I signed up for a free trial with this company Appera Teeth Whitening. After realizing I did not want to continue my service, I requested cancellation. My request was ignored and my bank account info was kept on file until they finally charged me $89.97. Since then, I have tried to cancel three times and still have not heard back from anyone regarding my case. There is a phone number that does not accept messages and an email procedure that will keep looping you back to the same web page. This is a most obvious case of fraud and theft.

Zachary
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2005 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Whitening/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Appera-Whitening-ripoff-ignoring-cancellation-requests-ripoff-fraud-Newport-Beach-Californ-141565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Whitening